In a world that is increasingly unstable, maintaining a positive and hopeful outlook can be challenging. So how do you unplug and connect with the present moment?
Working in clay has the power to bring you into the now moment. For many, this is one of the easiest ways to meditate because you are allowing the "doing" of claying to guide you into the mindfull-meditative state. It works as an anchor that helps reguiding you from busy thoughts to a state of inner peace. Let's combine art and mindfulness!
If you are looking for a way to:
- reduce stress
- reduce the noise of your thoughts
- feel more inner peace
- reduce the voice of your inner critic
- enlarge your self compassion
- reconnect to the analogue world
- make something that is touchable and visual
- use your yoga/meditation skills in another way
- use your creative skills in another way